4 rooms available in a 6 En-Suite bedrooms HMO. Fully refurbished NEW 6-bedroom property designed for independent living for professionals on Lansdowne Street, Winson Green, Birmingham B18 7EE. Near the City Road Hospital.B18 7EE is in the Birmingham travel to work area. NHS services are provided by the Heart of Birmingham Teaching Primary Care Trust.
Double rooms (BILLS INCLUSIVE)
available in this new modern house that has just been completed. Prepared to a
very high standard with modern en-suite shower rooms to each bedroom a fully
fitted large communal living - dining - kitchen. Designed for independent
living for young professionals.
Key property features: Newly Refurbished and Kitted property for young Professionals.
Each Room with En-Suite Shower Rooms
All bills included
Close to City Hospital, 2 miles to Jewellery Quarter Train Station
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Double Glazed windows
• Fully Fitted Kitchen with appliances; 2 cookers, 2 Sinks, individual cupboard space, washing machine, dryer
• Communal garden
Choice to apply for any of the available En-Suite Bedrooms:
Each bedroom has • Modern En-Suite Shower Room• Double Bed with luxury mattress and headboard• Wardrobe, Bedside unit, Shared Fridge Freezer in kitchen, Desk and Chair• Internet• Gas Central Heating with thermostat control
Rents : £450 per month per room
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: Fast Virgin Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Periodic Gardener and cleaner for communal areas
• Use of the common areas, which includes, modern dining kitchen with good-quality appliances, and a maintained garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Tenancy & Application:
• Minimum 6 months tenancy.
• Deposit equal to Five Weeks rent is required
• NO Application fee
• No Pets agreement
• No couples
Location & Nearby Amenities:
Location, Location, Location. This is the property will tick your boxes for your home with a good location.
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.