6 AMAZING ROOMS NEAR CITY CENTRE TO RENT, in a fully refurbished NEW HMO designed for independent living for professionals close to Jewellery Quarters on Unett Road, Hockley, Birmingham West Midlands, B19. Double rooms available in this new modern house that has just been completed. Prepared to a very high standard with modern en-suite shower rooms to each bedroom a fully fitted communal kitchen and a communal living room. Designed for independent living for young professionals.
Rooms Available Now!
Key property features: Newly Refurbished and Kitted HMO for young Professionals.
Large Spacious Bedrooms
Each Room with En-Suite Shower Rooms
All bills included
5 Min Walk to the Jewellery Quarter Train Starion on Vyse St.
Only 10 mins drive to Bullring - 20mins on bus to City Centre!
Bus Stops 30 secs walk.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Double Glazed windows
• Fully Fitted Kitchen with appliances; Large cooker, stainless steel sink, individual cupboard space, washing machine, dryer
• Communal garden
6 En-Suite Bedrooms:
Each bedroom has • Modern En-Suite Shower Room• Double Bed with luxury mattress and headboard• Wardrobe, Large Chest of Drawers, Bedside unit, Fridge, Tub Chair• Internet•
Rents : Room 1 (Downstairs rear aspect) : £425 pcm | Room 2 (Ground Floor Front Aspect) : £400 pcm | Room 3 (1st Floor Front Aspect) : £390 | Room 4 (1st Floor Rear Aspect) : £430 pcm | Room 5 (1st Floor Rear Aspect) : £390 pcm | Room 6 (1st Floor Front Aspect) : £400 pcm
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: Fast Wi-Fi, TV license for TV in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Periodic Gardener and cleaner for communal areas
• Use of the common areas, which includes, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, and a maintained garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Tenancy & Application:
• Minimum 6 months tenancy.
• Deposit equal to Five Weeks rent is required
• Application fee £100 is applicable to cover referencing, admin
• No Pets agreement
• No couples
• Working professionals only. No couples.
Location & Nearby Amenities:
Location, Location, Location.This is the property that will tick your boxes for the home with the good location.
• Only 10 mins drive to Bullring / 20mins on bus to City Centre!
• Less than 10 mins walk to Jewellery Quarters
• The numerous bars, cafes and restaurants make it a vibrant centre for youngsters.
* Frequent Busses for route nos 46, 46S, 8A, 8C, 74, 3 min bus ride or 7 min walk to the Jeweller Quarter Train Station. These type of rooms are few and will get taken quickly. Take this opportunity now to live in great Spectra HMO with other young professionals.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Spectra specialises in providing high standard properties. We have HMO's in Kings Heath, Balsall Heath / Edgbaston, Acocks Green, Olton, Jewellery Quarters, Moseley. Call or refer us for room requirements in and around these areas.
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.