En-Suite bedroom to rent, in a fully refurbished NEW 6-bedroom HMO designed for independent living for professionals on Oakfield Road, Moseley, West Midlands, B12 9PY. Double rooms available in this new modern house that has just been completed. Prepared to a very high standard with modern en-suite shower rooms to each bedroom a fully fitted communal kitchen and a communal living room. Designed for independent living for young professionals.
Rooms Available Now!
Key property features: Newly Refurbished and Kitted HMO for young Professionals.
Large Spacious Bedrooms
Each Room with En-Suite Shower Rooms
All bills except electricity included
Only 10 mins drive to Bullring - 20mins on bus to City Centre!
10 mins walk to Cannon Hill Park
1 mile to Moseley Village - 4 mins drive!The Property
has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Double Glazed windows
• Fully Fitted Kitchen with appliances; 2 cookers, 2 Sinks, individual cupboard space, washing machine, dryer
• Shared lounge with sofas, dining table and flat screen TV (Awaiting installation)
• Communal garden
6 En-Suite Bedrooms:
Each bedroom has • Modern En-Suite Shower Room• Double Bed with luxury mattress and headboard• Wardrobe, Large Chest of Drawers, Bedside unit, Fridge, Tub Chair• Internet• Electric Heating with thermostat control• Independent electric meters for each room. £20 electricity per month included. No limit on usage.
Rents : Room 1 (Downstairs front aspect) : £400 pcm | Room 3 (1st Floor Rear Aspect) : £400 pcm | Room 4 (1st Floor Rear Aspect Middle) : £400 | Room 5 (1st Floor Front Aspect) : £435 pcm | Room 6 (2nd Floor Front Aspect) : £425 pcm | Room 7 (2nd Floor Rear Aspect) : £390 pcm
Rent is inclusive of bills
• All household bills: Fast Virgin Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license for TV in communal area, communal gas, communal electric, water and Council Tax. £20 electricity included for each room.
• Periodic Gardener and cleaner for communal areas
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining room, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, and a maintained garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Tenancy & Application:
• Minimum 6 months tenancy.
• Deposit equal to Five Weeks rent is required
• NO Application fee
• No Pets agreement
• No couples
Location & Nearby Amenities:
Location, Location, Location.This is the property that will tick your boxes for the home with the good location.
• Only 10 mins drive to Bullring - 20mins on bus to City Centre!
• Less than 10 mins walk to Cannon Hill Park
• At less that 1 mile to Moseley Village - a popular social centre for professionals in Birmingham
• The numerous bars, cafes and restaurants make it a vibrant centre for youngsters.
• Shopping on Kings Heath High Street nearby having supermarkets like Asda, Poundland, Argos etc, ALDI by the Cricket grounds and numerous local shops and businesses within walking distance from the property.
• Close to Birmingham’s famous Balti Triangle
Transport 0.1 Miles to the nearest Bus Stop Salisbury Road - Park Hill0.2 Miles to nearest Bus Stop on Edgbaston RoadBusses for route nos 35, 1, 1A and 8461.2 miles from the 5 Ways Train Station2.5 Miles from New Street Train StationThese type of rooms are few and will get taken quickly. Take this opportunity now to live in great Spectra HMO with other young professionals.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Spectra specialises in providing high standard properties. We have HMO's in Kings Heath, Balsall Heath / Edgbaston, Acocks Green, Olton, Jewellery Quarters, Moseley. Call or refer us for room requirements in and around these areas.==">